On Wednesday 10th April you will have the opportunity to present your poster at Northampton University. The hard-copy version of your poster will be attached to the wall, so everybody will have the opportunity to study it and question you about it. To take this opportunity, you have to write your abstract in the follow form.
There are two types of poster:
- Scientific Poster : Presentation of research projects (Education, Internationalization, Midwifery and Nursing)
- Institutional Poster: Presentation of your institution, your projects or/ and didactic methods
- Abstract 150 – 250 words
- Title of research project/information (Title, subtitle)
- Name, Titel
- Background /Research Question, Method, Results/Findings, Discussion/Conclusions (Scientific posters only)
- Contact Information: Name, Title, Institution, Address, E-Mail
Please remember, to apply for the poster presentation at least one author of the poster has to be present at the Annual Meeting.
We expect the submitters (one person, the representatives of the research team or institution) to be present at the poster exhibition during the session on Friday 21st of April 2017 from 11.30 – 13.00h for Questions & Answers posed by passing colleagues.
Printed poster dimensions:
Poster Size: A0 (841 x 1189 mm) or F4 (“World Format”), Height 128cm Width: 89.5cm
Please submit your poster abstract until the 31st of January 2019
The scientific committee is composed by:
FLECO Prof. RN MSc Sibylle Frey, Bern University of Applied Science, FLECO Assistant Professor, RN, PhD Stefanos Mantzoukas, Epirus Institute of Technology.
Please forward abstracts and posters to firstname.lastname@example.org , Senior Lecturer – International Development Coventry University who will forward these through to the scientific committee.